The Atlantic Station FREE RIDE shuttle is NO COST to riders.
Shuttle Holiday Updates:
- Construction: the Atlantic Station FREE RIDE Shuttle has resumed pickup from its regular location inside the bus bay of MARTA Arts Center Station (construction at the station is complete!)
- Accessibility: All shuttles are equipped with wheelchair lifts or kneeling capabilities
- Holiday Hours: The shuttle operates normal hours during the holidays, from 5am - 1am seven days a week.
The FREE RIDE shuttle runs along the 17th Street bus only lane from the Arts Center Station to The Flats and IKEA -- making stops at the designated MARTA bus stops in addition to other stops identified on the updated map.
Additionally, MARTA route 37 is also free for all riders with a rail-to-bus transfer. Atlantic Station works in partnership with MARTA to ensure a FREE RIDE shuttle or MARTA bus will continue to depart the Arts Center MARTA station every 15-30 minutes. The FREE RIDE shuttle stop at the Arts Center Station is located in the MARTA Bus Bay alongside the MARTA bus for Atlantic Station.
Xpress, Cobb County Transit (CCT), and Gwinett County Transit services are also available.
Track the shuttle's location in real-time by visiting asfreeride.com or by scanning the QR code below (using the free QR app on your smartphone):
Download a printable map of the FREE RIDE Shuttle :
|FREE RIDE Hours of Operation
|Mon-Fri || 5:00 am – 1:00am
|Sat-Sun || 5:00 am – 1:00am
|Call ASAP+ at 404-541-0808 for more shuttle information from 10am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, or Lanier Parking at 404-249-9138 after hours.
Georgia Tech Stinger Bus Service
Tech students can take the weekend grocery shuttle service to and from Atlantic Station between 10am and 6pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
You can find more info on this service as well as the timetable here.
Park and Ride Lots
Want to ride transit to work, but the station is too far to walk? Need a convenient place to meet your carpool buddies? The solution is a Park & Ride lot! These handy parking areas are located throughout the region. They are safe, easy to access, offer ample parking spaces and will connect you to rail and bus transportation. Check out our nifty map to find one that's convenient for you.
1. SR5 Business at Etowah River (Canton)
2. George Busbee Parkway (Kennesaw)
3. Cobb Civic Center (Marietta); capacity: 50
4. Johnson Ferry Baptist Church
5. SR 400 & Mansell Road (near Roswell), exit 8; capacity: 418
6. North Springs MARTA Station
7. Sandy Springs MARTA Station
8. Dunwoody MARTA Station
9. Hammond Drive at Perimeter Mall, exit 29
10. I-985 & SR 20, exit 4; capacity: 335
11. Sugarloaf Parkway
12. I-85 & Indian Trail, exit 101; capacity: 506
13. Doraville MARTA Station
14. Chamblee MARTA Station
15. Brookhaven MARTA Station
16. Lenox MARTA Station
17. Lindbergh MARTA Station
18. Art Center MARTA Station
19. I-20W & Post Road, exit 30; capacity: 78
20. I-20W & Lee Road, exit 41; capacity: 145
21. I-20W & Thornton Road, exit 44; capacity: 116
22. Hamilton E Holmes MARTA Station
23. West Lake MARTA Station
24. Ashby MARTA Station
25. Vine City MARTA Station
26. Edgewood MARTA Station
27. Inman Park/Reynoldstown MARTA Station
28. East Lake MARTA Station
29. Avondale MARTA Station
30. Kensington MARTA Station
31. Indian Creek MARTA Station
32. 4th Street (City of Stone Mountain); capacity: 150
33. Hewatt Road east of US 78 (Snellville); capacity: 145
34. I-20E & West Avenue, exit 80 (Conyers); capacity: 44
35. I-20E & Gresham Road, exit 63; capacity: 403
36. West End MARTA Station
37. Oakland City MARTA Station
38. Lakewood/Ft. McPherson MARTA Station
39. East Point MARTA Station
40. I-285 W Lakewood Freeway, exit 5B
41. College Park MARTA Station
42. I-75S Aviation Boulevard, exit 239; capacity: 579
43. I-75S Jodeco Road, exit 222; capacity: 15
44. I-85S Flat Shoals Road, exit 66 (near Union City); capacity: 420
45. Trickum Road, just east of I-57S and State Highway 92
46. GRTA Express Park and Ride, Powder Springs-Dallas Road
The MARTA Arts Center Station is located at the corner of 15th Street and West Peachtree Street. The MARTA rail system operates from 5:00am to 1:00am Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are from 6am until 12:30am.
The MARTA Arts Center Station includes rail-transit platforms and an off-street bus transfer facility. The bus transfer facilities offer access to MARTA buses and Cobb Community Transit (CCT), which provides connection from the MARTA rail line to Cobb County.
- Discounted Monthly MARTA Pass
ASAP+ can help your employer offer discounted monthly MARTA passes!
to find out more information.
- Guaranteed Ride Home
Afraid of getting stranded at work with no car? Click here to sign up for the Guaranteed Ride Home Program, in case of emergency when using an alternate commute to Atlantic Station. You can fax the completed form to (770) 357-3740 or drop it by the Commuter Cafe. Through this program participants receive up to five FREE taxi rides home from work a year – tip included. If you have an unexpected event at work we want to make sure you get home safely with a Guaranteed Ride Home!